Rich Chocolate Divinito Brownies

Paleo / Gluten - Free

Free Shipping on Orders Over $75

Site Map

Rich Chocolate Divinitos are moist like brownies, chocolately-fudgey like brownies, and taste like brownies. But they’re anything but square.


INGREDIENTS: Almond flour, 100% organic dried coconut nectar*, 100% pure organic agave nectar*, eggs, coconut oil, pure unsweetened cacao, applesauce, sweet potato, beets, carrots, pumpkin, vanilla, spinach*, celery, salt. *USDA Certified Organic


ALLERGENS: ALMONDS, EGG


Coming Soon for ordering....


Nutrition Fact

Serving Size: 2 Divinitos (36g) Amount Per Serving: 7 Calories 148 Fat calories 77 Total Fat 8.5g (13% DV*) Saturated Fat 3.7g (18% DV*) Trans Fat 0 Cholesterol 17mg (6% DV*) Sodium 75mg (3% DV*) Total Carbohydrates 17g (6% DV*) Dietary Fiber 2.3g (9% DV*) Sugars 13.7g Protein 3g (6% DV*) Vitamin A (10% DV*) Calcium (3% DV*) Vitamin C (2% DV*) Iron (5% DV*)


*Percent Daily Values (%DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet