Close

Site Information

  • Image 1
  • Image 2
  • Image 3

Rich Chocolate Divinito Brownies

$6.00
Quantity:

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Rich Chocolate Divinito Brownies to your wish list.

Product Description

Our healthy gluten free brownies are paleo, gluten free, soy free, and dairy free.

  • Brownies are the quintessential craving food, right? With Treasured Earth snacks, you can give in to your craving without the guilt.
  • We use only all-natural ingredients to create delicious and healthy gluten free brownies.
  • Truly divine, these brownies will satisfy any craving, morning or night.

Rich Chocolate Divinitos are moist like brownies, chocolatey and fudgey like brownies, and taste like brownies. But they’re anything but square. Order up a package of healthy gluten free brownies and experience the taste and flavor of Treasured Earth.

2 Brownie packages (6 total brownies) per order.

To ensure the best quality and freshness, we only ship Monday - Wednesday.

Nutrition Fact​s

  • Serving Size: 1 Divinito (17g)
  • Servings Per Container: 3

INGREDIENTS: Almond flour, 100% pure organic dried coconut nectar, 100% pure organic agave nectar, eggs, coconut oil, pure unsweetened cacao, applesauce, sweet potato, beets, carrots, pumpkin, vanilla, spinach, celery, salt. ALLERGENS: ALMONDS, EGG, COCONUT

Amount Per Serving: Calories 74 Fat calories 38 Total Fat 4g (7% DV*) Saturated Fat 2g (9% DV*) Trans Fat 0 Cholesterol 8mg (3% DV*) Sodium 38mg (2% DV*) Total Carbohydrates 9g (3% DV*) Dietary Fiber 1g (5% DV*) Sugars 7g Protein 2g (3% DV*) Vitamin A (5% DV*) Calcium (2% DV*) Vitamin C (1% DV*) Iron (2% DV*)

 *Percent Daily Values (% DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet 

Other Details

Quantity/order:
Total of 2 brownie packages per order

Find Similar Products by Category